Monday, March 2, 2015

My Little Corner of the World

So I recently bought a second bookshelf because the amount of books overflowing on the one I had was quite ridiculous.  I'm a book fiend after all.  I'm also obsessed with coffee and pandas.


Who says you can't have a library in an apartment??

I'm absolutely obsessed with how awesome this turns out...and I wonder if maybe I shouldn't have been an interior designer.  Thank you Ikea for the awesome bookcases! It's so convenient having one less than 2 hours from my house.  Now if only my new punctuation bookends from Barnes and Noble would get here!  

Now I can house not only my leisure books, but also my grad school books for the day when I actually use them in my profession.  I'm just so tickled with how this turned out that I had to share it on every single possible media outlet there is! HIGH FIVE MYSELF!

No comments:

Post a Comment