Thursday, March 12, 2015

2015 ACC Tournament - DUKE! DUKE! DUKE!


So...yesterday I got a text message from my bestie, T, about attending a sporting event with her.  She had been given 2 tickets and wanted me to go with her.  Then she tells me it's a DUKE BASKETBALL GAME!  And not just any game...it's Session 4 of the fucking ACC Tournament!  Duke vs. NC State...if you've seen the game or read the sports page then you know Duke dominated them!  


Look at these awesome seats!  I didn't have to look at the jumbotron...I could see everything right from my seat!  They weren't just dots moving around!  


DUKE! DUKE! DUKE!

T and I after the game was over!  Thanks T, for being my bestie and for taking me to my very first major college basketball game!  I've only been to the basketball games of my alma mater, Presbyterian College.  So this...is the big leagues for this girl!  

TODAY WAS A GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment